Completely free and open to all, the 12 weeks program is accessible to entrepreneurs and students from all backgrounds.
- Validate the potential of the technological project and specify the product to be placed on the market
-Establish the best business model to the target market
-Strengthen teams and lay the organizational foundation
Summer 2021 (May, 11 to July, 30): Applications closed.
Fall 2021: Opening of applications in June.
COHORTS DEDICATED TO TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURS
- 3 cohorts per year welcoming around 30 Tech startups per cohort
- A well-structured program over 12 weeks with more than 100 workshops
- Completely free of charges: no fees, no deposits, no equity, no intellectual property rights
- Private coaching sessions
- Clinics led by experts in legal, financial, marketing and commercial affairs
- Case studies and presentations by successful entrepreneurs
WORKSPACES ADAPTED FOR START-UPS
- Access anytime (24/7) throughout the program period
- An open-air work space, meeting rooms, manufacturing workshop, Wi-Fi network and all office amenities
- engineers in the workforce
- entrepreneurs starting a business (startup to under 2 years)
- students from all backgrounds
REGISTER TO OUR INFORMATION SESSIONS
Like to find out more about the Centech and Acceleration and Propulsion programs?
You can meet the Centech team and discuss with our entrepreneur in residence in lead.
These online sessions are open to all and take place on a monthly basis.
SOME COMPANIES WE’VE PROPELLED
They chose Centech. We are proud to have helped them take off.
AEPONYX, a leader in integrated photonics with MEMS, develops products for telecommunication and data center applications, utilizing the next generation…
ARA Robotics, founded in 2014, is a Quebec company based in Montreal providing technology in the field of commercial and…
Smart LED lighting solution that dynamically recreates, perfects, and modulates the full spectrum of the Sun's natural light. It's comprised…