CENTECH ACCELERATION PROGRAM
Ready to get started? With our approach, you’ll come in contact with potential clients and will quickly get the feedback you need to improve your prototype and your business model.
Centech: The ideal partner for accelerating your tech project’s becoming a reality
DETAILS ABOUT THE CENTECH ACCELERATION PROGRAM
The Centech Acceleration Program is completely free and will allow your project to materialize.
COHORTS DEDICATED EXCLUSIVELY TO TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURS
- 3 groups per year, serving 8–16 tech companies
- A well-structured program over 12 weeks
- Weekly workshops led by an entrepreneur in-residence
- Clinics led by experts in legal, financial, marketing and commercial affairs
- Private coaching sessions
- Case studies and presentations by entrepreneurs and influential people from the business world
WORKSPACES ADAPTED FOR START-UPS
- Access anytime (24/7) throughout the program period.
- An open-air work space, meeting rooms, manufacturing workshop, Wi-Fi network and all office amenities
AFTER THE ACCELERATION PROGRAM
The most promising projects from the accelerator program are chosen by a selection committee and invited to join our propulsion program for a maximum of 2 years.
- ÉTS students and graduates
- graduates of other universities
- engineers in the workforce
- and anybody else who has a great idea!
- August 4, 2017
- December 1, 2017
COME TO ONE OF OUR INFORMATION SESSIONS
Come learn more about what makes our programs so special. You’ll have the chance to meet the Centech team, talk to other entrepreneurs and learn about the experiences of entrepreneurs currently being supported by Centech.
SOME COMPANIES WE’VE PROPELLED
They chose Centech. We are proud to have helped them take off.
ARA Robotics, founded in November 2014, is a Montreal-based company which develops an innovative, efficient reliable, easy to use, robust…
Evey develops a Home Assistant capable of learning your preferences and habits in order to adjust your home to your lifestyle.…
FZ Engineering is allowing OEMs to integrate 3D printed metal components to their supply chains by developing surface finishing hardware…