Following the jury’s selection, 10 companies stood out for the strength of their project and their capacity to innovate. These promising companies join the Propulsion program for a two-year support with personalized coaching, grants and allocation, conferences, events and activities related to entrepreneurship, work spaces, etc.
The Propulsion program allows companies to accelerate the development time to develop a ready-to-market product, to build a strong financial structure that supports business development and viability, establish a business model and an effective commercialization strategy for their target market.
Congratulations to Aeroport AI, Énowé, In A Blink, Chembrains, Toot, Truxweb, AFX Medical, Hepius Medical, Azimut Medical et Solutions Ora.
Welcome to the Propulsion program!
A special thanks to the jury members who participated in the selection of these companies:
– Isabelle Foisy ASC, Adm.A from the Conseil de l’innovation du Québec; – Laure Tessier-Delivuk from GE Healthcare;
– Renaud Lavoie from RIEDEL Communications GmbH & Co. KG;– Stephan Bitton from Amazon Web Services (AWS);
– Eric Labelle from Banque Nationale du Canada;
– Patrick St-Louis from Warp Solutions Inc. & Centech‘s Alumni;
– Pascal Grenier from CAE inc;
– Florin A. F. from CGI;
– Simon Savard, M.Sc. from Port de Montréal;
– Erick Fortin, ing., PMP from CAE Healthcare;
& Francis Bellido from Soundbite Medical Solutions Inc.