Monday, 9 August 2021
Ten (10) companies join the Fall 2021 Propulsion cohort
After 12 intensive weeks, the Summer 2021 Acceleration Cohort is coming to an end.
Congrats to all the startups that participated in the program and a special thank you to our entrepreneurs-in-residence, partners and speakers for your dedication.
Following the jury’s selection, 10 companies stood out for the strength of their deeptech project and their capacity to innovate.
These promising companies join the Propulsion program for a two-year support with personalized coaching, grants and allocation, conferences, events and activities related to entrepreneurship, work spaces, etc.
Welcome in board!
We would like to thank the members of the jury who participated in the selection of these companies :
- Catherine Bouchard from Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ)
- Florencia Herra Vega from AlleyCorp Nord
- Stéphanie Jecrois from Point Cardinal & Défi Technovation Mtl
- Véronique Missout from Banque Nationale du Canada
- Jacqueline Khayat, MBA, Business Coach & Angel Investor
- Erick Fortin, ing., PMP from CAE Healthcare
- Maxime Valois from SONOSCOPE
- Maxime Page from Banque Nationale du Canada
- Remi Richard from Pomelo Health
- Simon Savard, M.Sc. from Port de Montréal
- patrik chartrand from CAE Healthcare
- Ramee Mossa from FTEX
- Eric Labelle from Noxent
- Claude Simard from Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ)