Monday, 13 July 2020
Quebec consortium of high-tech incubators
As part of CED’s Incubators and Accelerators Driven by Excellence (IADE) initiative, launched in May 2019, a Quebec consortium of high-tech incubators was created, made up of ACET, CENTECH, CTS Santé and Zù.
The consortium’s objectives are:
- To help high-tech companies succeed by providing them with better tools, personalized high-level training and coaching, access to several national and international networks, and adequate funding
- To develop a unique business model and network of partners aimed at generating more successful businesses
- To expand the capacity of the innovation ecosystem to support young innovative companies with high growth potential
- To increase the number of start-ups and further stimulate their growth and global competitiveness
- To stand as the benchmark among high-tech incubators/accelerators in Canada
This initiative is made possible through the financial support of Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions.