The program supports high potential companies coming from the Acceleration program.
With a maximum duration of two (2) years
- Structure the business to grow
- Accelerate the development time to develop a ready-to-market product
- Build a strong financial structure that supports business development and viability
- Establish a business model and a marketing strategy
A NO-EQUITY PROGRAM
The participation of companies is free from any assignment of equity and intellectual property rights.
Personalized coaching (one-on-one) offered by our resident experts.
The program currently has 8 entrepreneurs in residence and 1 CFO upon request.
GRANTS & ALLOCATION
Companies receive entry grants up to 10,000$ and $25,000 allocation, for a total of $35,000*.
This allocation provides access to professional services such as:
- IP Strategy
- Legal support
- Financing and investment strategy
- Executive coaching
- Accounting and finance
- Other essential services
+ access to a portfolio of partners offering professional services at a preferential price.
*It is understood that Centech may, at its discretion and without notice, reduce or increase funding sources.
LEADING-EDGE EQUIPMENT AND SOFTWARE
- Software and licenses offered by Centech (3D Experience Platform, SolidWorks, CATIA, Altium, MATLAB and Simulink)
- Cloud credits offered by our partners (AWS and Google for Startups)
- ÉTS equipment and labs financed by Centech (ÉTS labs and equipment subject to availability)
Located in Montreal downtown, shared work space or closed office as needed.
The premises include network access, Wi-Fi, printers, manufacturing workshop, meeting rooms, etc.
- Events, activities, presentations and clinics related to entrepreneurship
- A strong network of tech entrepreneurs
- Support service for the application to certain grants and other governmental programs
REGISTER TO OUR INFORMATION SESSIONS
Like to find out more about the Centech and Acceleration and Propulsion programs?
You can meet the Centech team and discuss with our entrepreneur in residence in lead.
These online sessions are open to all and take place on a monthly basis.
SOME COMPANIES WE’VE PROPELLED
They chose Centech. We are proud to have helped them take off.
AEPONYX, a leader in integrated photonics with MEMS, develops products for telecommunication and data center applications, utilizing the next generation…
ARA Robotics, founded in 2014, is a Quebec company based in Montreal providing technology in the field of commercial and…
Smart LED lighting solution that dynamically recreates, perfects, and modulates the full spectrum of the Sun's natural light. It's comprised…