Monday, 28 August 2017
CENTECH announces companies chosen or this fall’s Propulsion program
Five carefully chosen companies will benefit from Centech support and expertise
Montreal, August 28, 2017. For immediate release. Richard Chénier, CENTECH Director, has announced the five (5) technology companies selected for its Propulsion program, beginning September 5. He used the opportunity to underline the high-quality of the companies and projects submitted for approval by the jury.
After having been rigorously evaluated on the progress of their development and the strong potential of their technological solutions, the following companies were accepted for the Propulsion program:
- Blühen Solutions https://www.bluhensolutions.com/
Blühen develops and manufactures medication dosing systems for more intelligent and more healthful consumption.
- Industrial Intelligence http://intelligenceindustrielle.com/
Industrial Intelligence helps small- and medium-sized manufacturing companies transition to Industry 4.0 by offering intelligent solutions adapted and optimized for their production activities.
- Dyze Design https://dyzedesign.com/ Dyze Design is a young canadian company who develops and creates high performance 3D printer hotends and extruders.
- Pharonyx http://k-ops.com/ Pharonyx is developing a digital management system that provides better communication and more rigorous and transparent tracking of major construction projects.
- Vyoo https://vyoo.fr/ Vyoo is developing an artificial intelligence that will allow a simple mobile device to recognize 3D images.
About the Propulsion program
Lasting a maximum of 24 months, the program allows selected companies to benefit from rigorous supervision and quickly complete the initial development phase, moving toward commercializing their products and services on the international market.
Created in 1996 by the École de Technologie Supérieure, and located in the heart of Montreal’s Quartier de l’innovation, CENTECH is an incubator for technology companies dedicated to hardware and advanced technologies startups with high growth potential. Thanks to its programs – Acceleration and Propulsion – CENTECH acts as a veritable growth machine, thereby creating one of the greatest high-level tech entrepreneurial densities in Canada. Our special partners are the Brandbourg agency, expert in brand creation, professional services firm Deloitte, the BCF law firm and National Bank. They provide advice and support to Centech start-up companies.